Ports of Auckland Round the Bays - Sunday 3 March
We invite you to join CPAG and participate in the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays fun run on Sunday 3 March, 2019. Round the Bays is a great event to get involved with, and all running and walking levels are welcome.
Why not combine Ports of Auckland Round the Bays with fundraising for CPAG?
Fundraising is about finding a way to raise money for a cause close to your heart - and Round the Bays provides the perfect opportunity to do so and have a bit of fun at the same time. It's a rewarding way to show your support and get others involved in supporting Child Poverty Action Group - as well as it brings people from all walks of life together for some fun and physical exercise.
Here are some easy steps on how to sign up to fundraise for Child Poverty Action Group if you are doing Round the Bays
How to register
- Enter Round The Bays here
- Once you have registered click on 'Start a fundraising page' below.
- Start a fundrasing page as part of the Child Poverty Action Group team and click "Join Team"
- Share the page with your friends and family so they can help support our cause.
- Email email@example.com to let us know you've set up a page and we will send you a free CPAG t-shirt to wear on the day.
- Have the opportunity to Meet up the CPAG team before the race
- Have fun running or walking Round the Bays!